Sunday, April 29, 2007

Obstacles?

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
- Christopher Reeve

Here is a quote from one of my heros. This man was more incredible after his accident than before. He showed overwhelming grace and perseverence in spite of what life dealt him. I only hope that I can overcome the obstacles with only a portion of the poise with which he faced lifes challenges. Christopher Reeves was truly a man who stood tall among men though confined to a wheelchair. What a man-What a hero!

2 comments:

Jana Allard said...

I also like this quote from Christopher Reeves - "I get pretty impatient with people who are able-bodied but are somehow paralyzed for other reasons."

Brian Allard said...

Wow - Babe!

That is a great quote!