Saturday, January 26, 2008

Courage and Strength

Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
- Anonymous

Next time you are faced with hard times, you should realize that the Bible says, "God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind." You have the power, through God, to push back anything that comes against you. The Church is being called to the strength and courage she knows. God wants to use us more now than ever before to bring about miracles, signs, and wonders. Push your fears aside and step into the courage and strength that God has provided for the Church, even if you are in the midst of most difficult times.

6 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Your words fed my soul today. Thank you for being led from above.

Brian Allard said...

Sis. Hopper - Thank you for stopping by again. Glad the Spirit worked through me to help you. Jana and I love you and Bro. Hopper.

Mark - Thanks man!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Ce billet me parle directement. Merci.

Brian Allard said...

Catherine - Je remercie le Seigneur qu'il m'a aide parler a toi.

Jana Allard said...

In moments of fear, I remind myself God did not give that to me. Great post!

Brian Allard said...

Jana--Babe just keep reminding yourself!