Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's Gotta Be Right!

My lovely wife and I were listening to the mixdown of her debut CD in order to assure the engineers that everything is okay. We were listening for any pitch problems, vocal issues, music miscues, or anything that might make the CD less than perfect (with a voice like hers that would be impossible). We found a few small issues but nothing major. We were paying close attention because "it's gotta be right." I suddenly began to think, "Am I as meticulous with my life as I am with her CD?" Our sign team, "Mach 1", from our church walked in shortly after we finished with my wife's CD. They are performing in Exeter tomorrow night and was wanting me to assist them in making it perfect, because "it's gotta be right." Once again driving the thought home even harder, that my life has got to be right. After all, "I'm not performing, for anyone but you (God)!" (A song recorded by Bryce on his debut CD).

No comments: